Wednesday 10 April 2019

We are not customers of US banks. We have never asked to open a bank account in US banks

I am Natalia Petrovskaya. My husband is Bobin Igor. 

  • We do not have bank accounts in US banks and any branches of these US banks in other countries.
  • We are not customers of US bank. 
  • We have never asked to open a bank account in US banks. 
  •  We do not have loans at banks.

This week we started receiving weird letters from your banks "Wells Fargo", "Schwab Bank", "Bank of America"....

At the same time, unknown people began to send me threatening letters. They extort 1 million dollars from me. I wrote a demand to the prosecutor and the police. More

I ask you to help understand this situation:
Unidentified persons opened bank accounts in my name and in the name of my husband in the famous American Bank?
I didn't do it. My husband too. Who did this? What is the purpose? More


Is there a connection between these two events? 
Unknown persons require me to transfer money to a dollar bank account of María Mamani. Does María Mamani account in your bank?

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya and Ph.D. Igor Bobin


No comments:

Post a Comment