Wednesday 24 April 2019

I DESERVE THE BEST! I CAN CHOOSE!

Dear friends!

We started the design and construction of our new mining plant. This is a new generation plant for efficiency, but with minimal cost.

I buy mineral deposit for myself, so I only consider my opinion. I will not publish my opinion (good or bad). Send me information about your mineral fields. I will use your information for personal use and for the purchase of the deposit.

To participate in the tender, you must send me the following information (this is the first round of the three):
  • The Mineral Analysis from X-Ray Diffraction (XRD), mineral composition of the ore (Required. The apparatus is much better, but not the person)
  • The Chemical Composition of the ore (Required. Can X-ray (XRF). The apparatus is much better, but not the person)
P.S. The ore deposits located in Russia, US and Chile cannot participate in my tender.

We do not have intermediaries. You can contact us directly:
benefication@protonmail.ch
mineral.modeling@protonmail.com
https://t.me/Ph_D_Natalia_Petrovskaya

Respectfully,

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya & Ph.D. Igor Bobin

No comments:

Post a Comment