Friday 12 April 2019

All accounts of banks opened in my name and in the name of my husband in the US must be considered counterfeit, fake and illegal

I wrote a demand to
  • Federal Bureau of Investigation of US  
  • Economic Crime, Europol, EU
  • UK court 
  • Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation of US 
  • Banks 
  • Chile
  • Police
  • Other official authorities

 Dear Sirs

I am Natalia Petrovskaya. My husband is Bobin Igor.

This week we started receiving weird  official letters from your banks "Wells Fargo", "Schwab Bank", "Bank of America". They say in letters that banks have accounts in my name or in the name of my husband. Doubtful transactions occur in these accounts. 

I ask you to help understand this situation:
Unidentified persons opened bank accounts in my name and in the name of my husband in the famous American Bank? I didn't do it. My husband too.

We are respected and law-abiding people, scientists, PhDs. 

We do not have bank accounts in US banks and any branches of these US banks in other countries.
We are not customers of US bank.
We have never asked to open a bank account in US banks.
We do not have loans at banks.
We never crossed the US border.

All accounts of banks  opened in my name and in the name of my husband in the US must be considered counterfeit and illegal. I ask you to investigate the situation and take appropriate measures.

Simultaneously with these events, unknown people began to send me threatening letters. They extort 1 million dollars from me. I wrote a demand to the prosecutor and the police of Chile.

Respectfully
Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya and Ph.D. Igor Bobin

No comments:

Post a Comment