Tuesday 16 April 2019

I asked the American banks to close all the accounts opened in my name and in the name of my husband, and did the banks start sending me threats?

We did not open these accounts in banks and did not ask for it, they were opened by some fraudsters.

I demand to block and close all these accounts "Wells Fargo", "Schwab Bank", "Bank Of America", J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., and destroy the attached bank card. 

All accounts of banks  opened in my name and in the name of my husband in the US must be considered counterfeit, fake and illegal.

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya and Ph.D. Igor Bobin


2 comments:

  1. Can you confirm that unknown persons opened deposits in your bank in my name and in my husband's name?
    If we have deposits in your bank, then you must send us information about the state of accounts and block accounts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why does the bank Wells Fargo keep chatting with me? I do not opened an account in your bank! Does this mean that the bank has accounts that fraudsters have opened in my name? Why won't the bank close these accounts, as I demand?

    ReplyDelete