Sunday 21 April 2019

The fact that two professors are trying to take away my exclusive rights to my book "Fundamentals of the theory of flotation" indirectly confirms its scientific significance and value

In 2007, I wrote a book "Fundamentals of the theory of flotation". 
From this point on, I regularly protect the copyright of my intellectual property. Shooting, car chases, attempted murder, extortion, harassment, discrimination, humiliation, violation of rights and freedoms, assault and other. This is what I and my family went through.
You can read one of my numerous statements to the prosecutor's office and the police, and others. Actions take place in 2008 at the University of Russia. 

Demand to the prosecutor's office from Natalia Petrovskaya, April 1, 2008, pdf More
 
One of the quotes - "The fact that two professors are trying to take away my exclusive rights to my book "Fundamentals of the theory of flotation" indirectly confirms its scientific significance and value."
Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

1 comment:

  1. They blocked Twitter for us when I wrote "The fact that two professors are trying to take away my exclusive rights to my book "Fundamentals of the theory of flotation" indirectly confirms its scientific significance and value"

    ReplyDelete