Friday 26 April 2019

What's happening?

Why do people of US President Donald Trump pursue me (Brian N Willis is charter member de Donald Trump pence (member number 329104366), National Republican, Congressional committee (member number 43860860)? More   More    More  

Why did American banks open fake bank accounts in "my name and my husband's name"? Why they do not want to close these fake bank accounts?

In connection with the unhealthy interest and aggressive hunting of a number of countries and large companies to my science-intensive products, they put pressure on me and my familн.


They threaten us, blame me for something, they open fake bank accounts in American Banks for my name and my husband's name, they illegally extort 1 million dollars from me, they discriminate us and violate our rights and freedoms, do not give us our legal documents, passports. They hack our social network accounts and emails.  More

Once again we officially declare that all bank accounts in the USA connected with "our names" should be considered fake and fraudulent, we have no relation to these bank accounts, we have no access to these accounts, we do not know what happens, we are not responsible for the use of these bank accounts. 

We demand to immediately block and close all these fake US bank accounts with "our names" and to destroy the associated bank cards and our personal data, if any.
We notified US banks, financial supervisors and US authorities as soon as we learned about the offenses, so they are fully responsible for what happens.


We consider these illegal actions as an attempt by some individuals or organizations to draw our names into some certain financial scams to hide their own crimes, this is also an attempt to restrict our rights and freedoms.

We believe that all further responsibility for actions with these bank accounts lies with US banks and with American authorities.


Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya


 Unknown unauthorized person continues to extort 1 million dollars from me?

 Unidentified persons opened bank accounts in my name and in the name of my husband in the famous American Bank?

 We are not customers of US banks. We have never asked to open a bank account in US banks 

 All accounts of banks opened in my name and in the name of my husband in the US must be considered counterfeit, fake and illegal

We did not leave the territory of Chile from September 2016 to today

I asked the American banks to close all the accounts opened in my name and in the name of my husband, and did the banks start sending me threats?

 In connection with the unhealthy interest and aggressive hunting of a number of countries and large companies to my science-intensive products, they put pressure on me and my family

Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation of US (FDIC) refused to accept our complaint about creating fake bank accounts in "our names"

 We consider these illegal actions as an attempt by some individuals or organizations to draw our names into some certain financial scams to hide their own crimes, this is also an attempt to restrict our rights and freedoms


US banks sent us a letter to this email about fake bank accounts. Perhaps, therefore, it is these addresses that interest the criminals

Please take emergency measures and protect me from the persecution of this person

Why do people of US President Donald Trump pursue me? Why doesn't Linkedin take any action? What more to expect?

For what purpose does charter member de Donald Trump pence, National Republican, Congressional committee seek friendship with me for a long time?

No comments:

Post a Comment