Tuesday 9 April 2019

Unknown unauthorized person continues to extort 1 million dollars from me?

Unknown unauthorized person continues to extort money from me? Today he again sent me a letter with an unlawful demand. 

Unknown unauthorized person continues to extort 1 million dollars from me again?

How can a Chilean have a dollar bank account? Banks of Chile do not allow natural persons to have dollar accounts. Only businesses can have dollar accounts. 

I did not make deals with any business!


 ()Miriam Gallegos Frez - Lawyer, university professor???

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

More: They extort money from me? More

1 comment:

  1. I demand the leadership of Chile to stop the discrimination, violation of rights and freedoms against me and my family and allow us to freely leave your country https://gladiolo1.blogspot.com/2019/04/la-persona-desconocida-no-autorizada.html

    ReplyDelete