Monday 20 May 2019

Big gurus, why are you afraid to come out with me on an honest "THE FLOTATION BATTLE" ?

Almost half a year has passed, but none of them wanted to go out with me in "THE FLOTATION BATTLE"?

What are you afraid of if you consider yourself a big guru?

This will be a great show for my "Mineral Benefication Information System"!

 Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya


LET'S ARRANGE "THE FLOTATION BATTLE"

You demand me to prove that "Peterovsky's matrix" work.

I agree! Let's arrange "THE FLOTATION BATTLE"!

I will use only "Peterovsky's matrix".

For example, we will select hydrophobizators (or collectors, promoters) for any minerals. We are provided with information about the mineral (chemical formula, composition, type ...).

It will take me 5-60 seconds to select a hydrophobizators for any mineral.
I will select a hydrophobizators for a mineral that experts have never floated.

How many days or months will you need for this?
 
I create and train my  "Mineral Benefication Information System", so it works efficiently and quickly.


No comments:

Post a Comment