Tuesday 7 May 2019

Do not send me an invitation to work in your country. I'm not looking for a job

We started the design and construction of our new mining plant, so we leave Chile
This is a new generation plant for efficiency, but with minimal cost.

I ask recruiters not to bother me. I'm interested in investors.
I sell my scientific achievements:

We do not have intermediaries. You can contact us directly
Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya:
benefication@protonmail.ch
https://t.me/Ph_D_Natalia_Petrovskaya
petrovskyn@yahoo.com

Ph.D. Igor Bobin:
mineral.modeling@protonmail.com
https://t.me/Ph_D_Igor_Bobin
bobin.igor@yahoo.com

 Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya and Ph.D. Igor Bobin

1 comment:

  1. Why do recruiters offer me a job? They want to get my signature by any means.
    Why do the cops need my signature? They want to get my signature by any means.
    They will keep us in this country until we all die of starvation. Do you need such a signature? Stop demanding my signature from them. Give us free to leave this country.

    ReplyDelete