Monday 6 May 2019

Why the prosecutor's office of Chile is not taking any action to protect me from the encroachments of an unknown person?

Why did the apartment buyer refuse to deal after my question "Are your checks valid?"
 Why does a "buyer's lawyer" extort $ 1 million from me and continues to threaten me?
 Why the buyer does not want to communicate with me? Why does an unknown unauthorized person talk to me?
 Why the prosecutor's office of Chile is not taking any action to protect me from the encroachments of an unknown person during the month?
I demand the leadership of Chile to stop the discrimination, violation of rights and freedoms against me and my family and allow us to freely leave your country!

I demand not to put down formal obstacles to our planned departure from Chile, such as selling our property, our apartment, provision of documents, moral and physical pressure, and so on. 
Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya 

2 comments:

  1. Why a person who calls himself a "lawyer of a buyer" threatens me, extorts 1 million dollars but stopped writing to me after my question "Send me your power of attorney."

    ReplyDelete
  2. They stopped sending codes for 2-step verification, blocked her accounts after Natalya Petrovskaya wrote "Why did the apartment buyer refuse to deal after my question "Are your checks valid?"

    Why does a "buyer's lawyer" extort $ 1 million from me and continues to threaten me?

    Why the buyer does not want to communicate with me? Why does an unknown unauthorized person talk to me?

    Why the prosecutor's office of Chile is not taking any action to protect me from the encroachments of an unknown person during the month?

    I demand the leadership of Chile to stop the discrimination, violation of rights and freedoms against me and my family and allow us to freely leave your country!


    I demand not to put down formal obstacles to our planned departure from Chile, such as selling our property, our apartment, provision of documents, moral and physical pressure, and so on.

    Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya"

    ReplyDelete