Thursday 2 May 2019

We have no interests in the USA

I  wrote a series of posts about the attitude of the United States to me, but it was all hidden from the news feed in my accounts or marked as "fake". If someone is interested, you can read all these posts in my Telegram channel "https://t.me/benefication". Screenshots with evidence are available there too. Is this a violation of free speech?

Once again, officially declare myself and my husband:
  • We have no interests in the USA;
  • We did not ask for visas or grants that allegedly "were given to me by the US authorities";
  • We do not have bank accounts in the USA and did not ask to open them. All accounts in US banks opened “in our name” are fake and fraudulent;
  • We do not speak English;
  • We did not leave our country of residence from September 2016 to the present;
  • We live in South America, we have never visited the United States and are not going to do it;
  • We did not give anyone permission to use our names.
Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

No comments:

Post a Comment