Wednesday 22 May 2019

If you see "my signature" in the field of mining for the last 6 years, feel free to go to court. These signatures are fake, forgery, fraudulent and invalid. Moreover, I did not sign anything.

We do not have the right of an official professional signature in Chile, because the official authorities of Chile have refused to recognize our academic degrees, Doctor of Philosophy. All signatures related to professional activities in Chile are invalid and can be easily appealed in court.

Therefore, if you see "my signature" on official documents in the field of mineral processing for the last 6 years (all this time I lived in Chile without the right of official signature), you can safely go to court, this signature is fake or  invalid.

You do not need expertise. Expertise is done by people, and they can write anything. There is a more efficient and easier way. Further I will tell how to make it.

 Each graduate of the University of Chile receives the right of official signature and is entered into the appropriate database.
  
The official authorities of Chile refused to recognize our education documents and did not enter us into this database. Consequently, we do not have the right to officially sign in the field of mining in Chile.

This is a violation of international law, because PhDs must be recognized in all countries. Yes it is.
My family and I have no elementary rights in this country, so we are leaving Chile.


All official documents in Chile state that my husband and I have a school education and nothing more. However, they did not recognize our school education either.
According to their version, I did not study for 15 years in mining, I did not graduate from college, institute, postgraduate studies, did not receive my doctoral degree PhD or rank of associate professor. My husband too.

Therefore, if you see "my signature" in the field of mining for the last 6 years, feel free to go to court. These signatures are fake and invalid. Moreover, I did not sign anything.
 
 Therefore you can contact us only directly 
and count on my professional honor and dignity.

We do not have intermediaries. You can contact us directly: 
benefication@protonmail.ch
mineral.modeling@protonmail.com


For serious negotiations, you can use the Telegram Secret Chat here
https://t.me/Ph_D_Natalia_Petrovskaya
https://t.me/Ph_D_Igor_Bobin

(it is better to use only this type of communication in all cases).


Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya


No comments:

Post a Comment