Thursday 30 May 2019

Gladiolus: Top 15 posts in May, 2019

1. INVESTMENT IN ME IS THE MOST RELIABLE INVESTMENT! More
(3 in the overall rating)

2. Do American banks continue to pursue me? More  (6 in the overall rating)

3.  I did not give the permission to use my scientific achievements. Never and no one More  (5 in the overall rating)

4.  Investors should be very careful when choosing a country for investment More
 
5. Why does Chile, US and some other countries help Russia pursue me, or bees against honey? More

6. I DESERVE THE BEST! I CAN CHOOSE!  More

7. I published "I DID NOT RECOMMEND GOLD" and "Gold (2016 film)" and Facebook blocked my account More  (8 in the overall rating)

8. They hacked Linkedin again. I did not add this man, I do not know him More

9. Do I need to economize on flotation? Not! More

10. You did not wait for the expected result and subsequent generations of researchers and industrialists also went the wrong way More

11. Why the prosecutor's office of Chile is not taking any action to protect me from the encroachments of an unknown person? More

12. If you see "my signature" in the field of mining for the last 6 years, feel free to go to court. These signatures are fake, forgery, fraudulent and invalid. Moreover, I did not sign anything.More

13. I do not speak English More

14. Why do the police come to our apartment several times a day? Is this moral pressure? Why do they need my signature? More

15. MARÍA CLARA MAMANI GREGORIO and MIRIAM GALLEGOS FREZ extort 1 million from us and pursue us? Their demands and actions are illegal. More

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

No comments:

Post a Comment