Monday 27 May 2019

Twitter: Top 15 tweets in May, 2019

1. Why did Facebook block my account for the sixth time in ten days? Where is the freedom of speech? I write only what happens to me. More

2. I published "I DID NOT RECOMMEND GOLD" and "Gold (2016 film)" and Facebook blocked my account. They removed all the posts from my blog "Gladiolus", where I give recommendations to investors. More

3.  We sell our apartment More

4. Gladiolus: Top 20 posts in April
1. INVESTMENT IN ME IS THE MOST RELIABLE INVESTMENT!
 2. I did not give the permission to use my scientific achievements. Never and no one
 ... .... ... ....
20. I DESERVE THE BEST! I CAN CHOOSE! More

5. TEN SIGNS OF A SWINDLE: Bait with a great name. Contractor is trying to get you by a great name of scientist or a famous professional, who is reportedly already agreed to participate in the project. More

6. I wrote a series of posts about the attitude of the United States to me, but it was all hidden from the news feed in my accounts or marked as "fake". If someone is interested, you can read all these posts in my Telegram channel More

7. I left Russia not from a good life. My university professor’s salary was about $300 dollars per month (Ph.D, Dr.), but the rector’s salary was $300000 dollars per year (official salary). Knowledgeable people said that the rector’s income was more than $ 1 million dollars a year More

8. Why do the police come to our apartment several times a day? Is this moral pressure? Why do they need my signature? I did not sign anything. I have no obligation to anyone. I want to leave this country. More

9. All official documents in Chile state that my husband and I have a school education and nothing more. According to their version, I did not study for 15 years in mining, I did not graduate from college, institute, did not receive my doctoral degree or rank of associate professor. More

10. I am a disinterested person. Invest in what you want! And as much as possible! Anyway, tomorrow you all will come to me with your so-called "mineral deposits" for my help to return to you at least part of your lost money. After all, except me, no one can really help you... More

11. When the contract has been signed, the famous scientist's name is missing from the list of performers of the project by some reason. Or his name disappears at a later stage of the project. But this is no one cares. They in fact already spent the money. More

12. Do American banks continue to pursue me? Once again we officially declare that all bank accounts in the USA connected with "our names" should be considered fake and fraudulent. More

13. Blog Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya: Top 10 posts in April More

14. The Investor asks me: "One man invites to buy a deposit that contains vanadium, rhenium, gold, platinum, palladium, uranium, molybdenum, copper, nickel, lead and REE" I answered him: "You will not be able to receive good dividends from this occurrence. This is not what you need" More

15. Why did the apartment buyer refuse to deal after my question "Are your checks valid?" Why does a "buyer's lawyer" extort $ 1 million from me and continues to threaten me? Why the buyer does not want to communicate with me? Why does an unknown unauthorized person talk to me? More

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

No comments:

Post a Comment