Tuesday 14 May 2019

I am a practicing scientist. I do theoretical calculations and monetize them in practice

My theoretical chemical calculations show that when using xanthate gold should be floated much better than galenite, pyrite, sphalerite, chalcopyrite, and other sulfides. Only one condition must be met.

What is this condition?

Unfortunately, it is almost impossible to fulfill this condition.
The practice of gold flotation proves that gold flotation is practically not possible when using xanthates.

Which reagents are best used in the flotation of gold, so as not to wait for mercy from nature?

What is the gold flotation mechanism?

In this regard, it is necessary to use flotation machines with special properties.

Which flotation machines are best to use?

I do not suggest you wait and  and spend money on finding a solution.
I offer you ready-made solutions that I developed 5-15 years.

P.S. Now many will go on their own to look for an answer. I will also add a drawing to distract you from the correct answer. Almost everyone believes that the answer lies in the drawing.
I will watch and laugh at the futile attempts.
P.S.S. It took me over 10 years to develop this solution. We'll see how much time you need.

 

Good luck. 

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

 THE  STORE  OF  MY  IDEAS  AND  TECHNOLOGICAL  SOLUTIONS

No comments:

Post a Comment