Tuesday 3 December 2019

Gladiolus: Top 15 posts in November, 2019

1.  You need my "Mineral Benefication Information System" and "Petrovsky's Matrix" More

2. INVESTMENT IN ME IS THE MOST RELIABLE INVESTMENT! More

3.  I did not give the permission to use my scientific achievements. Never and no one More

4. I DESERVE THE BEST! I CAN CHOOSE! More

5. Do I need to economize on flotation? NO! More

6.  Picobubbles cannot exist even theoretically!!! This is complete nonsense!!! More

7.  I didn't ask you to take away our only means of livelihood More

8. This project is unprofitable. Ecological benefit is very doubtful "Rare Earth Recovery Project, Build Acid Mine Drainage Treatment Facility" More

9. "AGENCY OF INDUSTRIAL INFORMATION" doesn't know that lithium, tantalum and niobium are not rare-earth metals More

10.  I published "I DID NOT RECOMMEND GOLD" and "Gold (2016 film)" and Facebook blocked my account More

11. The effect of nanobubbles on flotation is not straightforward More

12.  This is as how to compare one million dollars and one dollar More

13. Why did they examine the charge of the bubble and not the effect of the size of the bubble? More

14. I do not want to participate in lie. Therefore, I do not want to work in an academic environment More

15. SHOW BUSINESS vs. ACADEMIC SCIENCE More

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya 

No comments:

Post a Comment