Wednesday 25 December 2019

Blog Gladiolus: Top 35 posts in 2019

I published 262 posts in  Blog "Gladiolus" in 2019.
1. INVESTMENT IN ME IS THE MOST RELIABLE INVESTMENT! More

2. I did not give the permission to use my scientific achievements. Never and no one More

3. Do I need to economize on flotation? NO! More

4. I DESERVE THE BEST! I CAN CHOOSE! More

5. You need my "Mineral Benefication Information System" and "Petrovsky's Matrix" More

6. For me, it's not news that the USGS does not distinguish minerals from metals. Why didn't 
anyone tell them about that for 100 years? More

7. Top 10 of the WORST REPORTS Mote

8. I didn't ask you to take away our only means of livelihood More

9. I published "I DID NOT RECOMMEND GOLD" and "Gold (2016 film)" and Facebook blocked my account More

10. Who deleted the drawing from my post about pine oil? More

11. To whom will you sell iron concentrate with a high content of silicates? More

12. THEY HACKED MY ACCOUNTS AGAIN More

13. Do American banks continue to pursue me? More

14. If I use XRF to the golf course, possibly I will find more than 30 chemical elements. What do you think, can this golf course be a mineral deposit? More

15. I buy mineral deposit for myself, so I only consider my opinion More

16. They in Centre for Climate Change Economics and Policy and Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment don't know the difference between minerals, metals, rocks, mineral groups, metal groups and so on More

17. "AGENCY OF INDUSTRIAL INFORMATION" doesn't know that lithium, tantalum and niobium are not rare-earth metals More

18. The Chinese company XINHAI has created a website on my behalf. The site contains advertising of state company of Chile "CODELCO". I DID NOT GIVE PERMISSION TO USE MY NAME! More

19. Always be convinced with what Natalia Petrovskaya you are dealing! More

20. YOU DESERVE THE BEST! YOU CAN CHOOSE! More

21. How could the minerals remain in the slag after smelting? More

22. One geologist told me: "I've found a deposit of REE" More

23. Investment in me is the most reliable investment! More

24. THE SEARCH More

25. I did not create this profile in TWEETCS. Who did it? More

26. I did not give permission to use my name, my intellectual property, my articles, my sites More

27. The mediators between us are a needless links More

28. They (Camborne School of Mines, University of Exeter, University of London, UK) do not know what apatite, thorite, fluorite, brockite occurrence are unpromising for the production of REE More

29. INNOVATOR More

30. Why Scandium and Yttrium are not-strategic metals (according to Wikipedia)? More

31. WE ARE COSMOPOLITAN! More

32. BEING MINERAL OR NOT IS IMPORTANT!!! More

33. Are the US banks chasing me again? More

34. USGS will not be able to create a "scanning system of the future" never More

35. I'm not interested in working in an university group or other scientific group or a team More

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

No comments:

Post a Comment