Sunday 29 December 2019

Twitter: Top 15 tweets in 2019

1. Do you think that 2-step verification will help me from hacking? Not!
2-step verification is disabled immediately after I log into my account. From this point on, anyone can enter in my gmail without 2-step verification. More

2. We are not customers of US banks: J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., U.S. Bank, Wells Fargo, Schwab Bank and other USA banks. Once again we officially declare that all bank accounts in the USA connected with "our names" should be considered fake and fraudulent.  More 

3. I regardwhole campaign of pressure on me as repression, as an attempt to seize my intellectual property and make me be a powerless slave of certain forces (this is the main reason).
I will not work for the oppressors for a single hour. More

4. Why did Facebook block my account for the sixth time in ten days? Where is the freedom of speech? I write only what happens to me More 1.200

5. The Chinese company XINHAI has created a website on my behalf. The site contains advertising of state company of Chile "CODELCO". I DID NOT GIVE PERMISSION TO USE MY NAME AND MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY!  More  

6. We are cosmopolitan! Now with a real passport!   More 

7. I published "I DID NOT RECOMMEND GOLD" and "Gold (2016 film)" and Facebook blocked my account. They removed all the posts from my blog "Gladiolus", where I give recommendations to investors. More

8. They in ESRC Centre for Climate Change Economics and Policy, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and Environment, London School of Economics and Political Science, University of Leeds don't know the difference between minerals, metals, rocks, mineral or metal groups.. More 

9. Give me back access to my account!
About 5 days ago, unknown persons hacked my Linkedin account and disabled 2 step verification. Then the hackers added my phone to another hacker account. My Linkedin account is currently blocked and I do not have access. Be careful  More 

10. They (Camborne School of Mines, University of Exeter, University of London, UK) do not know what apatite, thorite, fluorite, brockite occurrence are unpromising for the production of REE  More

11. CLASSIFICATION OF FLOTATION HYDROPHOBIZATORS Mark III (HYDROPHOBIZATORS or collectors, promoters) The author of classification is Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya, 2019  More 

12. They of Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Environment and Energy of Germany did not find any critical mineral! Cd, In, Ga, Se, Te, Nd, Dy, Y, Ni, K are metals, but not minerals. More  320 3

13. Why Russian scientists from "National Research Technological University" MISIS, (SUPPORTED BY RUSSIAN SCIENTIFIC FOUNDATION) do not determine the flotation rate, how I do it. Why do they calculate the fictional "The flotation rate constant", which does not exist?  More

14. Dr. Ulrich Schwarz-Schampera & Professor Peter M. Herzig (Freiberg University of Mining and Technology (Germany)) wrote a book "INDIUM: Geology, Mineralogy, and Economics" In their opinion, tolovkite is an indium mineral. This is the grossest error!  More 

15. Innovator uses fashion words, phishing words: It can be diamond drilling bits, XRF, unconventional deposits. He tells you that this is not elementary field. They found it from space using satellite data. For you there is a difference, how did he find his field, if it is bullshit?  More

PhD Natalia Petrovskaya

No comments:

Post a Comment