Wednesday 25 December 2019

Who removed 23 of my posts from the rating in blog Gladiolus ? What is the purpose?

These publications should not be in a rating:
  • Are the US banks chasing me again? More
  • Do American banks continue to pursue me? More
  • To whom will you sell iron concentrate with a high content of silicates? More
They removed the following publications from the rating:
  1. I didn't ask you to take away our only means of livelihood 
  2. I published "I DID NOT RECOMMEND GOLD" and "Gold (2016 film)" and Facebook blocked my account
  3. Who deleted the drawing from my post about pine oil? 
  4. THEY HACKED MY ACCOUNTS AGAIN
  5. If I use XRF to the golf course, possibly I will find more than 30 chemical elements. What do you think, can this golf course be a mineral deposit?
  6. I buy mineral deposit for myself, so I only consider my opinion 
  7. They in Centre for Climate Change Economics and Policy and Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment don't know the difference between minerals, metals, rocks, mineral groups, metal groups and so on 
  8. "AGENCY OF INDUSTRIAL INFORMATION" doesn't know that lithium, tantalum and niobium are not rare-earth metals
  9. The Chinese company XINHAI has created a website on my behalf. The site contains advertising of state company of Chile "CODELCO". I DID NOT GIVE PERMISSION TO USE MY NAME! 
  10. Always be convinced with what Natalia Petrovskaya you are dealing! 
  11. YOU DESERVE THE BEST! YOU CAN CHOOSE!
  12. How could the minerals remain in the slag after smelting?
  13. One geologist told me: "I've found a deposit of REE"
  14. Investment in me is the most reliable investment! 
  15. THE SEARCH
  16. I did not create this profile in TWEETCS. Who did it? 
  17. I did not give permission to use my name, my intellectual property, my articles, my sites 
  18. The mediators between us are a needless links 
  19. They (Camborne School of Mines, University of Exeter, University of London, UK) do not know what apatite, thorite, fluorite, brockite occurrence are unpromising for the production of REE 
  20. INNOVATOR
  21. Why Scandium and Yttrium are not-strategic metals (according to Wikipedia)?
  22. WE ARE COSMOPOLITAN!
  23. BEING MINERAL OR NOT IS IMPORTANT!!! 

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya


No comments:

Post a Comment