Friday 1 November 2019

This project is unprofitable. Ecological benefit is very doubtful "Rare Earth Recovery Project, Build Acid Mine Drainage Treatment Facility"


One asked me: "What is the economic efficiency of project and environmental benefits of such projects: "The West Virginia Water Research Institute at West Virginia University has been awarded $5 million by the U.S. Department of Energy to continue Rare Earth Recovery Project, Build Acid Mine Drainage Treatment Facility"?"  More

I replied: "This project is unprofitable. Ecological benefit is very doubtful.
I very responsibly studied this issue for more than 10 years and defended my thesis doctoral on this issue in 2002."

P.S. I wrote it in Facebook and they blocked for 3 days almost all of my other accounts and emails .

"One asked me: "What is the economic efficiency of project "WVU Awarded $5 million to Continue Rare Earth Project, Build Acid Mine Drainage Treatment Facility"?"
I replied: "This project is unprofitable.""
Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya


No comments:

Post a Comment