Saturday 16 November 2019

Twitter: Top 10 tweets in October, 2019

1.  CLASSIFICATION OF MINERAL DEPOSITS AND RAW MATERIAL RESOURCES. Author of classification is Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya More

2. Are the US banks chasing me again? Once again we officially declare that all bank accounts in the USA connected with "our names" should be considered fake and fraudulent, we have no relation to these bank accounts... @PhD_Petrovskaya and @PhD_Igor_Bobin  More

3.  Flotation modeling More

4.  You offer me to develop a business.
My business plan is an investment in me. This is the most reliable investment.
Then we decide what is best for you, we can determine in detail the larger investments: where and how to do it better.
To determine this, I need to work hard and count.  More

5. I wrote this and they blocked my access to facebook?
"Once again we officially declare that all bank accounts in the USA connected with "our names" should be considered fake and fraudulent, we have no relation to these bank accounts..." More

6.  Who completely deleted my personal biometric data from the electronic banking system of the state bank of Chile? For what purpose?
I demand the leadership of Chile to stop the discrimination, violation of rights and freedoms against me and my family and allow us to leave country. More

7.  You often ask me: "You studied everything on the rare earth elements: metals, minerals, technology, deposits. Will China be a leader In REE production for a long time?"
I answered: "Yes it is. China has everything for this: deposits and reserves for many years, technology, plants,,," More

8. 2.1. - 2.n. Unprofitable mineral deposits. These are very poor deposits, or deposits for which cost-effective technology does not exist. The development of new technologies may take decades. But brokers do not want to wait long and sell under the guise of "deposits for ISR".  More

9. Tomorrow they will sell me to some billionaire or president who needs "BREAKTHROUGH IN FUTURE OF MINING"? They will not stand on ceremony with me, no one will stand up for me.
Feudalism in science is over and we are entering the era of slavery in science? More

10. I regard this whole campaign of pressure on me as repression for my scientific activities, for my independent views, for my publications and also as an attempt to seize my intellectual property and make me be a powerless slave of certain forces (this is the main reason). More

No comments:

Post a Comment