Saturday 16 November 2019

In connection with the unhealthy interest and aggressive hunting of a number of countries and large companies to my science-intensive products, there is no a privacy of my correspondence in e-mail and social networks.

Almost all of my accounts on social networks have been hacked from October 26, 2019 to the present day (and earlier this also happened many times).
But not only that.
For example, today, within 10 minutes, someone hacked my mobile Wi-Fi Internet access point again and connected 55 devices to it! This happens already at least the fifth time in a month with the regular change of my complex password. This could only happen here on the spot. After all, Wi-Fi has a very small range (tens of meters). Who can crack the hardest password in a few minutes?

I suspect that strangers have access to my social accounts and my husband´s too. Do not believe the "likes" and other activity coming from our social accounts! Recheck the information in another way!
Why aren’t Linkdin, Twitter and Gmail taking steps to identify violators and restore the security and full functionality of our accounts?
 
We do not have intermediaries. You can contact us directly:
benefication@protonmail.ch
mineral.modeling@protonmail.com
 
For serious negotiations, you can use the Telegram Secret Chat here
https://t.me/Ph_D_Natalia_Petrovskaya
https://t.me/Ph_D_Igor_Bobin
(it is better to use only this type of communication in all cases).

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya & Ph.D. Igor Bobin

No comments:

Post a Comment