Thursday 21 November 2019

Linkedin is blocking me again

October, 2019. They disconnected me 2-step verification of Linkedin to the phone and did a 2-step verification by email gmail.
 November 2019. I deleted the gmail from Linkedin and all American mail too and they blocked my access to Linkedin.
My Linkedin was hacked for several weeks. 

P.S. I do not make any “likes” and recommendations on the Internet for years. Since I do not produce surface speculative conclusions. I always value a matter, but not a person. I base my opinion on rigorous mathematical analysis. But I don’t do these calculations for free. I don’t have time for this. Because, there are no “likes” from me in the net. If you see my like or recommendation in the network, then do not believe it – it’s hacking of my account! If you want to know my opinion, then order my consultation here The consulting
 


PhD. Natalia Petrovskaya

2 comments:

  1. Who turned off 2 step verification?
    Who opened a new profile with my name? I don’t even know the password to delete it. Delete this profile,

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's weekend. They hacked or blocked my accounts. As always

    ReplyDelete