Thursday 25 July 2019

STATEMENT FOR THE WORLD PUBLIC AND PRESS

Recently, I have noticed that the lowering clouds are gathering over me and my family. I live in my country of residence under blatant pressure for my writing the truth. They already tried to handcuff me, just in a public place under a completely absurd pretext. Power structures were already rushing to my apartment by force. Some people extorte money from me, trying by any means to take away our own apartment where we live - our only property and the last source of our existence, just like that, without disclosing reasons, as something self-evident. I do not doubt at all that our lives are under threat. Without the approval of the authorities, such a situation would be impossible in any country. Our family is deprived of the last means of existence, in fact, we there are at the border of starvation for a long time. I just did not talk about it. Now they send me summons from the prosecutor's office with innocent pretexts, but I know that I can just not return from there. Anticipating my possible arrest for any formal reason (illegally), I want to state the following:

I do not admit any accusations against me, they will all be false, illegal and contrived. I am an honest person and I have no debts or obligations. My conscience is clear. I regard this whole campaign of pressure on me as repression for my scientific activities, for my independent views, for my publications and also as an attempt to seize my intellectual property and make me be a powerless slave of certain forces (this is the main reason). I declare in advance any other criminal repressions against me that are unlawful. I refuse to recognize the legality of summoning me to the prosecutor’s office or other authorities in such an atmosphere of years of pressure on me and my family.

I will not go to criminal court or other punitive bodies of goodwill, but only by submitting to violence and handcuffed.

I refuse to speak to such an investigation and judgment. I will not work for the oppressors for a single hour.

I demand from the authorities of the country where I live constantly not to obstruct the sale of our only property in this country - our apartment and the voluntary departure of our family to a third country of our choice.

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya               25.07.2019


No comments:

Post a Comment