Tuesday 2 July 2019

Gladiolus: Top 10 posts in June, 2019

1. I did not give the permission to use my scientific achievements. Never and no one More

2. Investment in me is the most reliable investment! More

3. You need my "Mineral Benefication Information System" and "Petrovsky's Matrix" More

4. I DESERVE THE BEST! I CAN CHOOSE! More

5. Do I need to economize on flotation? Not! More

6.  We are not customers of US banks: J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., U.S. Bank, Wells Fargo, Schwab Bank and other USA banks More

7. They in Centre for Climate Change Economics and Policy and Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment don't know the difference between minerals, metals, rocks, mineral groups, metal groups and so on More

8. Do American banks continue to pursue me? More

9.  Letters do not come to German mail GMX too? More

10. Maybe it was the fault of the Internet provider in Chile? More

No comments:

Post a Comment