Monday 22 July 2019

Thanks to Alexander Solzhenitsyn, who wrote how governments of different countries scoff at people

Recently, we are subjected to great pressure. 
Including a large group of people playing the play "I want to buy your apartment." In reality, all their actions and "suggestions" are the extortion of our property. 

How can you not remember the Nobel laureate Alexander Solzhenitsyn, who described another Nobel laureate Pablo Neruda.

Remember how badly Chileans did with Pablo Neruda when they learned that he was being awarded the Nobel Prize.
How did the Russians with Alexander Solzhenitsyn.

Why such heightened attention to me? Maybe I do not know something and I was awarded the Nobel Prize? How else can we explain that our situations with Pablo Neruda and Alexander Solzhenitsyn are very similar? 

Why are they so angry and want to take away my last pennies?

P.S. When I wrote this post, Google blocked my search for "Solzhenitsyn, Neruda". Which of these respected Nobel laureates of Google considers undesirable content?

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya 




No comments:

Post a Comment