Sunday 28 July 2019

Twitter: Top 10 tweets in July, 2019

1. I regardwhole campaign of pressure on me as repression as an attempt to seize my intellectual property and make me be a powerless slave of certain forces (this is the main reason).
I will not work for the oppressors for a single hour. More


2. Once again we declare that all bank accounts in US connected with "our names" should be considered fake and fraudulent we have no relation to these bank accounts we have no access to these accounts we do not know what happens we are not responsible for the use of these accounts

3. We have no proxies, confidants, agents, envoys, representatives, partners, intermediaries. I did not give power of attorney to no one. All fake! I did not give permission to use my name, my intellectual property, my articles, my sites. More


4. I eliminated the Germany email petrovskaya@gmx.com which the banks of USA sent me letters. Now these banks have informed me that the data has changed. Coincidence? Does this mean that America’s banks did create accounts without my permission? More

5. Innovator uses phishing words: diamond drilling bits, XRF, polymers, unconventional mineral deposits.
 He tells you that this is not elementary field.
They found it from space using satellite data. For you there is a difference, how did he find his field, if it is bullshit? More

6. In connection with the unhealthy interest and aggressive hunting of a number of countries and large companies to my science-intensive products, there is no a privacy of my correspondence in e-mail and social networks. You can use the Telegram

7. We are not customers of US banks. We have never asked to open a bank account in US banks. We demand to immediately block and close all these fake US bank accounts with "our names" and to destroy the associated bank cards and our personal data.

8. Investor asks me: "I bought an unconventional mineral deposits. 5 years have passed. Many research laboratories in the world have done experiments. No one can get anything. Do at least something! I've already spent a lot of money. Help me get back at least some of my investment!" More

9. We are absolutely convinced that if some philanthropists really want to make a donation for us, they will find a way to do it in a form that suits us and without even the slightest violation of the law by anyone. This is the whole essence of charity as it seems to us. More

10. One gentleman asked me: "Geologist and broker offer me to buy a deposit of quartz. What will you advice me?" I answered him: "This is not the broker who tried to sell the field for several years, but he told everyone that this was a gold deposit? More

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

No comments:

Post a Comment