Monday 22 July 2019

Why can they write nonsense freely, but my advice is blocked? I'm a forbidden author?

Yesterday I wrote a comment on the blog post "Is Zero Carbon by 2050 attainable?". They did not add my comment, as always. More
Today I added the same comment to twitter.

After that, they stopped sending me codes for 2-step verification to my accounts. Coincidence?

I wrote: " Will they forbid us to wear diamonds, because they contain 100 % carbon?
How far will they get in the fight for a Carbon-Free Future, Carbon-Free World, Zero-Carbon Future?
Be careful what you wish for!" More


 Why can they write nonsense freely, but my advice is blocked? I'm a forbidden author?

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya 


 

1 comment:

  1. MEI wrote "Hi Natalia, don't worry, you're not a forbidden author :) but Barry moderates his twitter account and blog very strictly, and looking at the comment above I'm not quite sure how it would have helped the discussion on carbon emissions. Maybe if you re-word it to make it clearer what you mean, Barry could add it?"

    ReplyDelete