Sunday 7 July 2019

I have not received a single cent from you. Let the one who received money from you do it for you!

  • We have no proxies, confidants, agents, envoys, lawyers, representatives, partners, intermediaries and etc.
  • We are the only creators, developers and right-holders of our developments.
  • All my scientific products belong only to me.
  • I do not have obligations (neither written nor oral.
  • I did not sign any contracts.
  • I did not give permission to use my name, my intellectual property, my articles, my sites.
  • I do not have intermediaries and obligations.
  • I am not affiliated with any companies, nor in any way.
  • I am not interested in politics.
  • I’m not looking for a job in any country.
  • I’m not interested in positions in universities and companies.
  • I do not work with Russia, US and Chile.
  • I did not sign 'Non-disclosure Agreement' (NDA). Never. With no one.
I am completely free to cooperate with positive persons and companies from all over the world who want to really create new high technology and want to earn money with me.
 

For serious negotiations, you can use the Telegram Secret Chat here
https://t.me/Ph_D_Natalia_Petrovskaya
https://t.me/Ph_D_Igor_Bobin
(it is better to use only this type of communication in all cases).

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya  and Ph.D. Igor Bobin

No comments:

Post a Comment