Tuesday 15 October 2019

Feudalism in science is over and we are entering the era of slavery in science? Today it happened to me, tomorrow any scientist can be in my place.

The Chilean government refused to give me Chilean citizenship. Am I a persona non grata in Chile?

The Chilean authorities indicated the reason for the denial of citizenship to me: "We could not get through to you."
It is not true.
Investigation Police called me on my phone and told my husband to go to the police. 
 

I did not believe and wrote to the policeman from my mail.
They never asked me to come.

Why do they help the Russian authorities to persecute me?

Tomorrow they will sell me to some billionaire or president who needs "BREAKTHROUGH IN FUTURE OF MINING"?  

They will not stand on ceremony with me. Nobody will intercede for me.

 Feudalism in science is over and we are entering the era of slavery in science?
 Today it happened to me, tomorrow any scientist can be in my place.

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

1 comment:

  1. It seemed strange to me that every time the information appeared in the press that Ukraine was going to exchange prisoners with Russia, the Chilean authorities began to press and harass me with great zeal. Coincidence?
    Exchange your citizens.
    I renounced Russian citizenship and have not lived there for more than 6 years.

    ReplyDelete