Monday 28 October 2019

Gladiolus: Top 10 posts in October, 2019

1. Do I need to economize on flotation? NO! More  (4 in the overall rating)

2. INVESTMENT IN ME IS THE MOST RELIABLE INVESTMENT! More  (1 in the overall rating)

3. Are the US banks chasing me again? More  (10 in the overall rating)

4. I DESERVE THE BEST! I CAN CHOOSE!  More  (5 in the overall rating)

5. I did not give the permission to use my scientific achievements. Never and no one More  (2 in the overall rating)

6. You need my "Mineral Benefication Information System" and "Petrovsky's Matrix" More  (6 in the overall rating)

7. Feudalism in science is over and we are entering the era of slavery in science? Today it happened to me, tomorrow any scientist can be in my place  More

8. In connection with the unhealthy interest and aggressive hunting of a number of countries and large companies to my science-intensive products, they put pressure on me and my family More

9.  CLASSIFICATION OF MINERAL DEPOSITS AND RAW MATERIAL RESOURCES. Author of classification is Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya  More

10. I have not received a single cent from you. Let the one who received money from you do it for you! More

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya 

No comments:

Post a Comment