Tuesday 26 February 2019

I am completely free to cooperate with positive persons and companies from all over the world who want to really create new high technology and want to earn money with me!

    •     We started the design and construction of our new mining plant. This is a new generation plant for efficiency, but with minimal cost.
    •     I'm leaving Chile.
    •     I did not sign any contracts.
    •     I did not give permission to use my name for any company and persons.
    •     I do not have intermediaries and obligations.
    •     I did not sign 'Non-disclosure Agreement' (NDA). Never. With no one.
    •     I am not affiliated with any companies, nor in any way.
    •     I am not interested in politics.
    •     We are cosmopolitan
    •     I’m not looking for a job in any country.
    •     I’m not interested in positions in universities and companies.
    •     All my scientific products belong only to me.
    •     We are the only creators, developers and right-holders of our developments.
    •     We do not have intermediaries.
    If you hear something different about us, then do not believe it!

    In connection with the unhealthy interest and aggressive hunting of a number of countries and large companies to my science-intensive products, there is no a privacy of my correspondence in e-mail and social networks.

     
    We do not have intermediaries. You can contact us directly: 
    benefication@protonmail.ch
    mineral.modeling@protonmail.com
    For serious negotiations, you can use the Telegram Secret Chat here
    (it is better to use only this type of communication in all cases).

    Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya & Ph.D. Igor Bobin

    No comments:

    Post a Comment