Wednesday 27 February 2019

Gladiolus: Top 10 posts in February, 2019

1. I buy mineral deposit for myself, so I only consider my opinion More

2. Who deleted the drawing from my post about pine oil? (5 in the overall rating) More

3.  I published "I DID NOT RECOMMEND GOLD" and "Gold (2016 film)" and Facebook blocked my account More

4. I not to take away our only means of subsistence More

5.  I help you make the most effective investments in the field of mining More

6.  Do you want to stop the development of mining and metallurgy? You cannot do this. The world will never be the same More

7.  WE ARE COSMOPOLITAN! More

8. One asked me: "They found a giant REE deposit at the bottom of the ocean. What is your opinion?"  More

9. To participate in the tender, you must send me the following information More

10. I am looking for a good lawyer to protect my copyright who knows how to make good money on this situation More

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

No comments:

Post a Comment