Sunday 24 February 2019

It is very good that they use my intellectual property, but they have to pay for everything

 Why are scientific articles published in closed journals that are not free to access?
There are several reasons.
1.  I can not see that they are useless (and even harmful), because I do not have the opportunity to read them.
2. I can not see that they used my scientific knowledge, information from my site, my statements. 

They hide it in closed journals, something they took from me without my permission.
I found several articles in closed journals that used my publications (worldwide). I did not give permission.

I will understand the situation and apply to the courts for the protection of my copyright.

It is very good that they use my intellectual property, but they have to pay for everything.


Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

Here I used drawing from the site http://www.ipwatchdog.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment