Monday 26 November 2018

Gladiolus: Top 10 posts in November

1. Please take emergency measures and protect me from the persecution of this person More  Linkedin took action and proved it was true More

2. If I sign a contract with someone, I will write about it on all my accounts More

3. I WAS THE BROKER BAIT More

4. Do I need to economize on flotation? Not! More

5. Golden rain can spill on some manufacturers of the chemical industry! More

6. This person intentionally pursues me? He uses special knowledge to get around blocking of Linkedin? More   Linkedin took action and proved it was true More

7. And yet it moves! What happens in modern academic science?  More

8. The Russians deprived me of my homeland, the Chileans deprived me of my rights. What else do I have? What are they hunting for? Are we disenfranchised Europeans on American territory? More

9. Why do people of US President Donald Trump pursue me? Why doesn't Linkedin take any action? What more to expect? More   Linkedin took action and proved it was true More

10.1.  They are blackmailing me, that I must choose my owner (slave owner?) More

10.2.  Top 10 in Scribd. Ph.D. Igor Bobin More

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

No comments:

Post a Comment