Saturday 17 November 2018

I WAS THE BROKER BAIT

In 2013, I was renting out for another person to my apartment in Chile. I decided to hire a broker from a reputable firm. I was sent a contract by mail. I signed the contract and sent it by mail.

From that moment I became a hostage of a brokerage company for 30 days! (They wanted to 90 !!!)

Why? I signed the contract and had obligations to the brokerage firm. They never gave me a signed contract. Consequently, I had no right to demand anything from them. They had contact with my signature and could always use it.

From now on, it was not I who owned my apartment, but the broker decided what I needed.

He did what he wanted. The price of renting my apartment was 30% less than other apartments in my house. Hundreds of people came to watch my new apartment. They were all solvent and liked me. He told me that none of them fit me.

Brokerage firm did not help me, but very well earned using my name.

A month later, the contract ended. I independently found the person within 1 day.

All the people who came to me rented other apartments in our house at a high price.  

The broker did not allow them to rent an apartment from me!

The broker told them that I did not like them, but they could rent the same apartment at a high price from other owners.

The broker rented out to these persons several dozen apartments in the house!
 
I was the broker bait

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

No comments:

Post a Comment