Saturday 17 November 2018

Maybe it was the fault of the Internet provider in Chile?

Some social networks have decided to understand what is happening with my accounts

I do not receive your letters. You do not receive letters from me. This is an ongoing problem. 

I respond to your emails within 48 hours. If you did not receive an answer from me, it means that I did not receive your letter.

More than 3-4 years ago, experts from one of the social networks explained to me that maybe it was the fault of the Internet provider in Chile.

There is a fact in favor of this version: I do not have these problems with mail and accounts in other countries.

This is an ongoing problem.
1. For example, during this week I sent several mails to protonmail from my other email, but they did not come to my mail. I wrote a complaint and they unblock it for 1 minute. (Where does this speed come from?). I received one mail in 4 days.

2. They almost never get our mail from yahoo.

3.  I do not receive letters on gmail when you wrote them. However, sometimes some mails after moderation come all together. As if the postman brought me mails in a few days. My mails are in some kind of receiver and someone decides whether to receive them or not?

4.  I posted a Facebook post, they blocked it. I wrote a complaint and they unblocked it for 1 minute. (Where does this speed come from?)

5.  I did not receive a letter in the German email gmx, because someone has set the redirect and corresponded with you on my behalf.

6. They block my publications and comments in Linkedin systematically.

 And so on.

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

1 comment:

  1. Protonmail "Could be, but usually mail providers take steps to ensure deliverability." https://twitter.com/BartCButler/status/1063841394408574977

    ReplyDelete