Wednesday 7 November 2018

I did not give permission to use my name, my intellectual property, my articles, my sites. Do not take any signatures seriously without my personal presence

“Do not seek happiness for yourself. 
In seeking happiness for others, you find it for yourself.”

Dear friends!

I work with all positive companies all over the world who are interested in developing in the real sector (but not the bubbles with stockjobbing and frauds). Hurry up! I work with immersion in the process.

Perhaps the following comments about myself will help you:

1. There may be fraud and misuse of my name. I also do not exclude the possibility of hacking and unauthorized use of my accounts in social networks and email (hacks occur regularly). In this regard, beware! Recheck information from my resources.
2. In recent years, I have noticed on the Internet a multitude of people with my name (my full namesake) and even Ph.D. Most often, the mention of these persons is associated with universities around the world. Also, some of my namesakes now have specializations related to mine (for example, an ecologist, a chemist, etc.). Therefore, always be convinced with what Natalia Petrovskaya you are dealing! I am Natalia Ivanovna Petrovskaya, 1970, Ph.D. in the mineral processing. More
3. I have not dealt with universities since 2014 on principle (bulky cumbersome structure). Universities are “things in themselves.” They have their own specific interests. Universities teach students and eat well money for research for many years. For real business, universities are unhelpful companions. I do everything myself faster, better and with much efficiency. More

4. I do not undertake projects without my independent assessment. If you did not order a quick assessment from me here
The express evaluation of the ore deposit
Assessing Investment Risks in Mining
and you did not pay the prepayment to my personal account, then my participation in the project is impossible. If you see my name or my signature in the list of performers or in other documents, in this case, do not believe it! It’s a fake copy! Send me the information about such case!

5. I do not make any “likes” and recommendations on the Internet for years. Since I do not produce surface speculative conclusions. I always value a matter, but not a person. I base my opinion on rigorous mathematical analysis. But I don’t do these calculations for free. I don’t have time for this. Because, there are no “likes” from me in the net. If you see my like or recommendation in the network, then do not believe it – it’s hacking of my account! If you want to know my opinion, then order my consultation here The consulting
6. Do not believe my signature without my personal participation when signing papers (even notaries are not always reliable).
7. I do not write in Russian in social networks and e-mail. I do not work with Russia. More
8. I do not work online at the global Internet with 04:00 to 16:00 GMT. At this time, the night is in my time zone. If you see that my accounts are active during this period of time, then this means hacking and someone else is working on my behalf.
9. I have no intermediaries and obligations. Negotiate with me directly! Better through https://t.me/Ph_D_Natalia_Petrovskaya
https://t.me/Ph_D_Igor_Bobin in all cases. E-Mail is not reliable and not private (as a rule). But see our e-mails just in case:
benefication@protonmail.ch
mineral.modeling@protonmail.com
https://sites.google.com/site/concentrationofminerals/
Respectfully,

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

No comments:

Post a Comment