Wednesday 21 November 2018

And yet it moves! What happens in modern academic science?

Can it happen that one person is right and thousands of people are wrong? Yes!

History knows many examples: Giordano Bruno, Galileo Galilei, Nikola Tesla and other.

What happens in modern academic science?

For example, I constantly have to overcome obstacles to prove my opinion.
I wrote and published my book "Fundamentals of the theory of flotation" in 2007. All copyrights belong only to me.
My boss really liked my book and he demanded that I give up the rights to my book. I have not waived my rights to the book. This is my property.

My boss gathered a meeting of the collective in which they voted and deprived me of the rights to my property.

My boss said: "We voted and decided: "We are depriving Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya of copyright on her book "Fundamentals of the theory of flotation". From now on, we will assume that the author of Peterovskaya book "Fundamentals of the theory of flotation" is Morozov."
I answered: "If you don't like it, you can go to court. You have no right. I wrote this book. I will go to the Prosecutor’s Office."

They did not go to court. Why? Because there is no such law to take away property from a person (intellectual as well).
I applied to the Prosecutor’s Office and they restored my rights.
I alone was right, but dozens of people - no.

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya 

 Demand to the prosecutor's office from Natalia Petrovskaya, April 1, 2008, pdf More

The fact that two professors are trying to take away my exclusive rights to my book "Fundamentals of the theory of flotation" indirectly confirms its scientific significance and value

1 comment:

  1. I wrote "What happens in modern academic science? " and they turned off my analytics twitter http://gladiolus1.blogspot.com/2018/11/and-yet-it-moves.html

    ReplyDelete