Tuesday 6 November 2018

Why do people of US President Donald Trump pursue me? Why doesn't Linkedin take any action? What more to expect?

Linkedin took action and proved it was true More
 
Brian N Willis pursue me again. He sent an invitation of Linkedin.
Brian Willis is charter member de Donald Trump pence (member number 329104366), National Republican, Congressional committee (member number 43860860) Twitter

1 year ago I removed this person from my contacts.  
3 and 4 months ago I blocked this person (2 profiles).
How can he send me an invitation to Linkedin again?
I do not see his profile when I click on the link.

I complained to Linkedin many times. Why is Linkedin not taking action? Where are the human rights?
For what purpose does charter member de Donald Trump pence, National Republican, Congressional committee seek friendship with me for a long time?

Please take emergency measures and protect me from the persecution of this person


Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

No comments:

Post a Comment