Sunday 8 September 2019

One asked me: "Who pursue you?"

Nikolai Kosarev - a confidant of V.V. Putin, City Duma deputy, rector, member of the Public Council at the Ministry of Internal Affairs, Chairman of the United Popular Front, editor of a scientific journal, Ph.D.   More  
Nikolai Kosarev hates disabled and premature babies, poor people. More
Nikolai Kosarev is a defendant in several cases, including criminal. More
His wife and two daughters are defendants in other criminal cases. More

Brian N. Willis is charter member de Donald Trump pence (member number 329104366), National Republican, Congressional committee (member number 43860860) More , Minister of Culture of the Templar Nation. More

Chile government (from 2013 to today) More

 I regard this whole campaign of pressure on me as repression for my scientific activities, for my independent views, for my publications and also as an attempt to seize my intellectual property and make me be a powerless slave of certain forces (this is the main reason).

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

No comments:

Post a Comment