Wednesday 18 September 2019

So they do with free people who have not broken under their pressure?

Do American banks continue to pursue me?
We do not have bank accounts in US banks and any branches of these US banks in other countries.
We have never asked to open a bank account in US banks.
We never crossed the US border.
US gave me a "Free Visa Entry into the United States Of America and other EU countries", gave a "Grant of $600,000.00", opened "fake banks accounts"? I didn’t ask for it all, but it didn’t stop them. More
I regard this whole campaign of pressure on me as repression for my scientific activities, for my independent views, for my publications and also as an attempt to seize my intellectual property and make me be a powerless slave of certain forces (this is the main reason).
I declare in advance any other criminal repressions against me that are unlawful. 


I will not work for the oppressors for a single hour.

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

No comments:

Post a Comment