Wednesday 18 September 2019

I did not receive from anyone (person or company) any fees (honorarium), loans, advances or other significant incomes related to my professional activity.

Attention!
I, Natalia Petrovskaya, declare to the public and the press the following:

I did not receive from anyone (person or company) any fees (honorarium), loans, advances or other significant incomes related to my professional activity. I live and create only with my modest last resort.

My family and I are not bound by any obligations, loans, etc. I am completely free to interact with all the positive forces in mining and science, but I always work only personally for my personal responsibility. I prefer not to work with government agencies and companies in any country.

My family and I have not left Chile from 2016 to the present.

All my social media accounts and emails are probably hacked. Therefore, I recommend communicating with me only through TELEGRAM secret chat here https://t.me/Ph_D_Natalia_Petrovskaya

All other possible insinuations around my person are false. Check carefully with what Natalya Petrovskaya you are dealing with (my name and surname are among the most common in the world).

Respectfully,  
Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

No comments:

Post a Comment