Friday 27 September 2019

Gladiolus: Top 15 posts in September, 2019

1.  You need my "Mineral Benefication Information System" and "Petrovsky's Matrix" More  (8 in the overall ranking)

2.  INVESTMENT IN ME IS THE MOST RELIABLE INVESTMENT! More  (1 in the overall ranking)

3.  I DESERVE THE BEST! I CAN CHOOSE! More  (5 in the overall ranking)

4.  Do I need to economize on flotation? NO! More (4 in the overall ranking)

5. I did not give the permission to use my scientific achievements. Never and no one More (2 in the overall ranking)

6.  WHY ARE WE DOING PERSONAL RESEARCH? More

7. Let people do what they like, and I will do this hard and difficult work myself with the machines More

8. I did not receive from anyone (person or company) any fees (honorarium), loans, advances or other significant incomes related to my professional activity  More

9. We are too early to live in memories! More

10. If I use XRF to the golf course, possibly I will find more than 30 chemical elements. What do you think, can this golf course be a mineral deposit? More  (7 in the overall ranking)

11. I know very well how to separate minerals from each other. I know how to do it cheaply More

12. I did not give permission to use my name, my intellectual property, my articles, my sites, scientific achievements. Never. To nobody. More

13. One asked me: "Who pursue you?" More

14. Are we waiting for the closure of all mining enterprises? More 

15. Mankind has never been able to abandon the mining industry and will not be able to do it  More

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

No comments:

Post a Comment