Tuesday 27 August 2019

Twitter: Top 10 tweets in August, 2019

1.  HOROUGH MATHEMATICAL CALCULATION vs. COLLECTIVE MIND  More

2. We know a lot of examples, when states and their rulers organize persecutions against Jews. The countries and epochs are changing, but the style of the persecutors remains the same.

Again Moses goes to the Rulers.
Don't you like us? Then let us go! No, they continue to hold us. More

3. Dear investors!
 It seems that we cannot leave Chile until 2020.
 What does this news mean to you? I will send you my investment proposals in 2021. I live here under strong pressure and do not have elementary rights and freedoms. Therefore, I will not make any significant scientific discoveries and investment proposals while I am in this country. I will begin to make my calculations after we will leave Chile freely. More

4. Dear investors!
Thank you for your generous offers to finance my "Mineral Benefication Information System".
I will not take loans to create them.
You can take advantage of my phenomenal abilities and pay for the creation of "Systems". More

5. I answered: "Machines will not help you. In order for you to be able to produce talc without iron you must have a talc deposit free of iron and other impurities. The only way. Iron adheres to talc at the molecular level." More

6. In recent years, I have noticed on the Internet a multitude of people with my name (my full namesake) and even Ph.D. Most often, the mention of these persons is associated with universities around the world.  More

7. I have not received a single cent from you. Let the one who received money from you do it for you!  More

8.  One geologist wrote to me: "I found deposit, it contains 70% of carbonate. I will use underground leaching. What do you think? " I replied: "This is a very bad idea..." More

9. Theory: Since the changing of standard free energy Gibbs ΔG0 is negative, the flow of this process is thermodynamically probable.
Practice: The acid consumption for the realization of this reaction is tens of times higher than the consumption, which they calculated theoretically More

10. INVESTMENT IN ME IS THE MOST RELIABLE INVESTMENT!
Then we decide what is best for you, we can determine in detail the larger investments: where and how to do it better. To determine this, I need to work hard and count. More

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

No comments:

Post a Comment