Wednesday 8 November 2017

One geologist wrote to me: "I found deposit, it contains 70% of carbonate..."

One geologist wrote to me: "I found deposit, it contains 70% of carbonate. I will use underground leaching. What do you think? "

I replied: "This is a very bad idea. You should not use underground leaching (In situ leaching (ISL)), as the carbonate content is more than 2%.
You can not use acid for leaching. You will get only water and carbon dioxide. Nothing more.
You will spoil the deposit."

P.S. I gave this advice to a geologist in 2015. They have not been able to do anything so far. That's why We reserve the right not to tackle the problem, if it belongs to the category of technically unsolvable problems (in the foreseeable future of 1-3 years) at the present level of technological development.

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

You can also visit "The consulting on concentration of minerals"




No comments:

Post a Comment