Monday 13 November 2017

One asked me: "Can I install the machines for Flash Flotation in the processing of porphyry ore in the head of circuits?"


One asked me: "Can I install the machines for Flash Flotation in the processing of porphyry ore in the head of circuits?"

I answered: "I do not recommend to  use Machines for Flash Flotation in the processing of porphyry ores.

If you install machines for Flash Flotation in the process of the head, then you significantly increase the  problems of silicates in the  concentrate.

Machines for Flash Flotation are machines narrow and special purpose.

For some ores they can be used, but not for porphyry ores."

 
You can visit my website "CONCENTRATION OF MINERALS" and read more about  FLOTATION MACHINES.

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

No comments:

Post a Comment