Sunday 5 November 2017

One from "ANTOFAGASTA MINERALS" writes to me

One from Antofagasta minerals writes to me: "We have a problem with silicates in copper concentrate ... You have a lot of experience, an article on the site ... Could you help us (collaboration)?"

My answer: " I have technological solutions for this problem and the like. The solutions are presented for sale on my website https://sites.google.com/site/concentrationofminerals/services/the-store-of-my-ideas-and-technological-solutions. I am interested in the net sale of my technological solutions and I guarantee the high quality of my solutions. I do not give advice on my technological solutions. It would be strange if I acted to the detriment of my interests. And how about "collaboration" - see my previous post above.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment