Wednesday 28 August 2019

Gladiolus: Top 10 posts in August, 2019

1. INVESTMENT IN ME IS THE MOST RELIABLE INVESTMENT! More  (1 in the overall ranking)

2. I DESERVE THE BEST! I CAN CHOOSE! More (6 in the overall ranking)

3. Do I need to economize on flotation? NO! More (5 in the overall ranking)

4. I did not give the permission to use my scientific achievements. Never and no one More (3 in the overall ranking)

5. You need my "Mineral Benefication Information System" and "Petrovsky's Matrix" More (7 in the overall ranking)

6. I propose to restore historical justice and celebrate 160 years of ore flotation in 2020 More

7. Don't you like us? Then let us go! No, they continue to hold us. More

8. I published "I DID NOT RECOMMEND GOLD" and "Gold (2016 film)" and Facebook blocked my account More

9. Who prevents the sale of our apartment in Chile during the year? More

10. THOROUGH MATHEMATICAL CALCULATION vs. COLLECTIVE MIND More

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

No comments:

Post a Comment