Saturday 29 June 2019

I wrote the truth on the social network and the next day, the Chilean Prosecutor's Office sent a summons to the prosecutor's office? Coincidence?

I wrote; "... Once we bought an apartment in Chile  "CIDEPA" and left money to a notary LEIVA.
The notary took the money and the signed contract for execution. The notary has never given us a contract!
P.S.  This is not the only unpleasant situation with the notary of Chile. I know, not by hearsay, that official bodies and justice systematically violate my rights.More

We wrote requests and complaints to the management of CIDEPA. With great difficulty, we were able to obtain documents for the apartment and the apartment itself.

This is the evidence of my words. There are many more.

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya 









No comments:

Post a Comment